Saturday, August 28, 2010

Okay, bare with me for a moment.

In the hopes that you actually read this, I'd like to inform you that this isn't going to work for a bit. Public service announcements suck. If you do follow me and keep coming back then everything will be groovy, but I get the feeling that this is a passing fad and soon everything will fall by the wayside before anyone makes an impact.
That said, those who do stick around might actually become good bloggers like i hope to be. So, good for those of you who stick with it. All you other lazy bastards can fuck off.

Anyway, this is another one for the trash pile when things get rolling. Day one stuff is never great by any means. So, well, shit for the next little while. I'm sure you don't really care.

Oh and do leave comments if you want me to return the favor. It's difficult to know who I've missed.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I do plan on actually using my blog. Later today, I need to make another post with updates on my current project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be doing my blog and checking out all of my other bros blogs daily if they keep it up. It's been working for me so far so =)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure that what you are about to say isn't completely retarded.